Friday, December 13, 2013

Starbucks? Me want that!!

Ow yeah!! My birthday is in 12 days to go! And yesterday, I bought my friends Starbucks as my birthday present from me to them -_-.

We went to Starbucks store in a new mall in North Jakarta, Baywalk Mall. It was a surprise for me, because the non-smoking room is really small. And the place was quite hot that day.
harga minuman starbucks
From the left : Java Chip Frappuccino Grande (42k), Java Chip Frappuccino Grande (42k), Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino Grande (49k), Green Tea Frappuccino Grande (42k)
2 of my friends bought Java Chip Frappuccino (Grande) topped with whipped cream and chocolate sauce drizzle. As usual, Starbucks never make us disappointed. My friends told me, the frappuccinos were perfection.

My friend also bought the Starbucks seasonal drink, Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino (Grande) with whipped cream and Chocolate sauce drizzle.  It has rich Mocha taste with a hint of peppermint taste. My friend told me that it was quite nice as she don't really like mint.

I bought a Green Tea Frappuccino (grande) with whipped cream. I haven't drink this since March 2013! And I really miss this drink. As usual, the green tea frappuccino always make me happy. It has sweet taste with rich green tea taste. Usually my favorite part of Starbucks Frappe is their whipped cream. But, I don't know why the Starbucks Store in Baywalk had a bad whipped cream taste. It was too creamy and it made me feel sick x_x Hope they improved the whipped cream taste.

price list starbucks

Harga Green Tea Frappuccino Grande
Green Tea Frappuccino Grande (42k)
Over all, my visit to Starbucks that day was quite nice. The strange point of the Frappe was the color of the drinks weren't as bright as usual. But, just forget that thing because the taste was PERFECTION!

STARBUCKS COFFEE
Baywalk Mall, G F1 Unit 07
Jalan Pluit Karang Ayu B1 Utara
North Jakarta

© Not Getting Fat, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena